PAGES

Wednesday 16 January 2013

NARS

REVIEW- BRONZER


Nars Bronzer in shade Laguna £25

I have finally purchased this bronzer after it has been sitting on my wishlist for far too long. I first found out about this after watching one of my favourite YouTubers Tanya Burr, whenever she uses this product for contouring her cheekbones they always look AMAZING. So i thought i would give it a go, from the outside the case is very impressive i love the modern black and white packaging and its a really nice size to use with all size bronzer brushes. I'm also a very big fan of products with mirrors in the case (little things like this make me smile) as i never seem to have a mirror thats big enough to actually use. Laguna bronzer is a lovely bronzed colour with golden flexes which highlight and glisten. It is very pretty and adds instant colour to your face, which can also be layered to make the colour heavier depending on the look you want to go for. I am very pleased with my NARS bronzer and look forward to trying other NARS products. 

L V S M T H's rating: 8/10

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments mean a lot to me and I promise to take the time to reply to everyone ♥